A First Course in Cheese
Whether you are a beginner or consider yourself a connoisseur, the Bedford Cheese Shop's A First Course in Cheese provides you with everything you need to know about how to choose, taste, pair, and enjoy the rich, delicious, and varied types of cheeses from around the world. With stunning imagery throughout, you'll learn:
- The science of the cheese-making process.
- The many different and best types of cheeses available, from cheddar, gouda, mozzarella, chè:vre and more
- How to best pair cheese with beverages and other foods
- The different aging environments and why they matter to a cheese lover
- Tools of the trade and proper storage notes
- Delicious recipes for hard and soft cheeses alike
- Detailed information about regions, composition, and much more
Once you've taken this first course, you will never feel intimidated by the vast selection at your local cheesemonger again, as you are armed with the knowledge that you're going to walk home with the perfect cheese in hand.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
At His Service: Flirting with the Boss: Crazy about her Spanish Boss / Hired: The Boss's Bride / Blind Date with the Boss (Mills and Boon Special Releases)
Hadden's Journal and Orderly Books: A Journal Kept in Canada and Upon Burgoyne's Campaign in 1776 and 1777 (Classic Reprint)
Downsized, Membrane-based and Environmentally Green Extraction Systems: Applications for Biological and Environmental Aqueous Samples