Changing Contours of Microfinance in India
This book brings together empirical evidences and theoretical perspectives to provide a comprehensive overview of the microfinance sector in India. The essays in the volume:
- focus on the application of information and communication technology (ICT) solutions in microfinance institutions to strengthen the savings movement and widen credit access to the poor and marginalized sections of society:
- present case studies on self-help group (SHG) movements, federations and SHG-Bank Linkage programmes:
- propose measures for strengthening regulatory and governance structures of the microfinance sector: and
- identify linkages between overall financial inclusion and the contribution of microfinance institutions (MFIs).
The volume will be indispensable for scholars and researchers of microeconomics, South Asian economics and development economics as well as professionals and aspirants in the microfinance, rural banking and financial inclusion sectors.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 264 pages
- Jayadev M. (Editor), Diatha Krishna Sundar (Editor)
- Routledge India (31 May 2016)
- Business, Finance Law
|The message text*:|
Downsized, Membrane-based and Environmentally Green Extraction Systems: Applications for Biological and Environmental Aqueous Samples
Channel Stability Assessment for Flood Control Projects (Technical Engineering and Design Guides as Adapted from the US Army Corps of Engineers)